So, I have one class on tuesday, and it's a really pointless, serious waste of my time. So I decided I would skip it and spend the day more enjoyably by hanging out with my sister. In the long list of amazingly fun things that you wish you had done are:
-Eating at an amazing Thai restaurant! Both Sarah and I decided we liked everything they had- which is very strange for me at least.
-Drinking good hot chocolate/chai lattes and eating triple chocolate gelato at Pourhouse Cafe, an awesome coffee shop.
-Trying to go to a currently closed Antique Shop, but in the meantime finding an awesome Attorney Office called Kelly Belcher and Brown.
-Going to Wal-mart and proceeding to purchase water, a water bottle, and a Colts calendar.
All in all, a day well spent.
Oh, and I got an official call from IU. And they got my embarassing- and notorious- voicemail.
So, everybody will be happy to know that I officially changed my voicemail tonight to an eerily NORMAL and AVERAGE one.
1 comment:
I love your blog header. I found you from another. You know how it goes. I love blogging.
Post a Comment