The first week of school is almost coming to a close.
It's been pretty good- my new classes are very exciting (although they look like they have the potential to be really hard...).
Right now, being a student in a college that has 40,000+ students constantly reminds me how insignificant I am. It's a little sad at times. I really want to do something with my life. I want to make a real difference in the world, but doing anything other than school seems a lifetime away. Not that I don't enjoy it- I love my new classes and whatnot, but it's easy to get excited about the future and want it here now! I guess I just have to be patient... :)
In other news: The truth is there isn't much other news. I don't have much to say on any front. How disappointing and boring this is turning out to be, right?!
1 comment:
Isn't it odd when your life seems so much more exciting in real life than paper life? You sit down to write about it and oh, there's really nothing there. But it looks so awesome to you!
Post a Comment