Friday was our Christmas Friday Dinner (more on that later). During dinner we all said what we are thankful for, since we really never had a Thanksgiving celebration (unless you count Canadian T-giving...)
As this year comes to a close, I can name many things I am thankful for. All I could come up with on Friday was snow and kitties... I am thankful for:
Friends! For new-found friends, for old friends, for renewed friendships.
 |
| My BFF Naomi and her goofy dad :) |
 |
| Physics Club end of the year dinner at Yogi's |
 |
| Elaine and I starring in a Christmas Slaughter |
 |
| Rollercoaster shenanigans |
 |
| My REU 'family' for the summer :) |
Family- especially ridiculously adorable babies!
 |
| Couldn't find any good photos... |
Kitties! Especially that one!
 |
| Moka is fascinated by the snow! |
Snow! Who knew crystallized water could be so beautiful? (Notice kitties and snow are still on the list...)
 |
| B-Line trail this morning |
Amongst many other things, but I won't get too sentimental just yet. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment