Thursday, August 4, 2011

Quote of The Day


cfaesi: just on the harvard site
  not astro people
  one business grad student and one education grad student
 me: hm
  can't trust those businessmen
 cfaesi: especially if they're Arabic!
  (just channeled my inner Eric)
 me: of course! arabic businessmen are by nature the most devious people
 cfaesi: and they should be profiled at every opportunity
 me: I'm glad we see this the same way
 cfaesi: yeah, this country is way too liberal
  cant believe we dont have a flat tax and that they allow immigration
 me: I know. This country is going to hell. First, gay marriage, now we raise the debt ceiling!?
 cfaesi: yeah that was such a pro gay move
 me: obviously. I think what this country needs is another president like G.W.Bush
 cfaesi: nah, too liberal
 me: this just made my day
cfaesi: really
  I'm starting to be physically disgusted with myself
-Conversation between myself and Chris

No comments: