Saturday, March 17, 2012

Recent Happenings

I've been lax in the updates with this blog. I enjoy looking through old posts sometimes, and wish I kept better tabs on things I do during my college years. Here is a dump of events from the past months or so:

-Friday Night Dinner to celebrate the Chinese New Year, lots of yummy food all around!
-Friday Night Dinner for which you had to make a dish you had never done before... I made sushi!
-First trip to IKEA and Jungle Jim's! Both were as magical as I hoped they would be
-First birdwatching attempt, with friend Jesse. You can see a list of all the cool birds we saw here. 2 bald eagles!
-First time trying both squaredance and contradance! Both were great :)
-Brunch with Teresa and her boyfriend (whom we met during our REU in Flagstaff!) Nick.
-Running into old friends who were campaigning? for Ron Paul.
-Friday Night Dinner with heritage foods... I made gnocchi for the first time!
-Fell off a horse.
-Spring break!

I'm going observing next week on Kitt Peak! :)

No comments: