Arizona stole my heart.
It's not that I don't like Indiana- I do! (And I like green foliage and vegetation!) But I love having crazy outdoors adventures, exploring the beautiful outdoors and seeing the wonder that nature has to offer. In Arizona you are only a stone's throw from the Grand Canyon, mountains, deserts, cacti, canyons and more.
Flagstaff was such an ideal place to live that it seemed fake. I hope to visit sometime in the future :)
Being an astronomer, it is inevitable that I return (frequently) to my second state. Here's to a dry heat!
It's not that I don't like Indiana- I do! (And I like green foliage and vegetation!) But I love having crazy outdoors adventures, exploring the beautiful outdoors and seeing the wonder that nature has to offer. In Arizona you are only a stone's throw from the Grand Canyon, mountains, deserts, cacti, canyons and more.
Flagstaff was such an ideal place to live that it seemed fake. I hope to visit sometime in the future :)
Being an astronomer, it is inevitable that I return (frequently) to my second state. Here's to a dry heat!

No comments:
Post a Comment