About this time last year I wrote something about all of the things I did in October. This year's edition:
-Got my first tattoo, Elaine pierced her ears and I cut her hair AND Jenny dyed her hair... all in one night.
-Went home and visited Riley Fest with family and best friend.
-Got a cat! And she is cute!! >^.^<
-Flag football with the astronomy club team 'Galactic Cannibals'... we lost all 3 games but I had so much fun! Manged to depants 2+ QB's and hit another one in the crotch.
-Brought a big cardboard box and traffic cone into the AURA.
-Canadian Thanksgiving at Jenny's house in the middle of the woods.
-Saw Rent with Eric and Jenny.
-Eric being in a 'stripper-cake' for Teresa's 21st birthday party. Don't ask.
-At least 2 happy-hour Steak 'n Shake visits.
-Studying Quantum Physics at Lake Monroe.
-One-year anniversary of the first Friday Dinner.
-Physics & Astronomy Open House, where IU physics club performed a truly astounding demo show 'Captain Planet and the Physiteers'... lighting my hands on fire and electromagnetized hair.
-Dennis James playing the organ to the silent film The Bat.
-Halloween Bowling and dressing as a hippie.
-Fall Friday Dinner dressed as 'gravity'. Good food, friends, and music.
-Took part in a haunted house. I got to scare the pants off people for 7 straight hours... pretty tiring but lots of fun!
College is great. :]
No comments:
Post a Comment