Again, most of you probably don't notice, but I changed the background of my blog. Poppies + blue sky = simple happiness.
Okay, so this is only, what, 3 months late, but here are some photos from our Murder Mystery Dinner. It was entitled "Pasta, Passion and Pistols". It was a loosely scripted dinner mystery and was TONS of fun. Even though we were given information about our characters, we all still took them in our own directions. It would be boring for you and tedious for me to tell you the details of the story and the various highlights of the night, but suffice to say there were plenty of awful Italian (more like French) accents all around. A night to remember! A few photos for you...
 |
| The gang! Teresa, Eric, Alec, Steven, Chris, myself, Elaine and Jenny |
 |
| Dessert- "spaghetti sauce and meatballs" cake from Jenny! |
 |
| Struggling to stay in character as my questionable boyfriend Bo (Eric) fights with my mom (Jenny) and brother (Alec) |
Good times.
2 comments:
Haha!!! Looks fun!!
I only see your blog background when I comment on your posts! I read the blog in Google Reader.
I came by just to look at the background. It is dreamy. :) Also, you owe us a phone call if you are going to show up in a couple weeks!!!!
Post a Comment