I am watching my cat right now and she is sticking her paw into the water bowl then licking her paw... No wonder she spills her water EVERY day.
The list of people foods Moka will eat:
-peanut butter
-jalapeno salsa
-white wine
Such a silly cat! Much muuuuch more to come later, when I get a spare moment to breathe in the past 5 weeks I've been at school. On the list- AAS, Seattle, classes, ice climbing, internships, and The Future of Jo Taylor.
The list of people foods Moka will eat:
-peanut butter
-jalapeno salsa
-white wine
Such a silly cat! Much muuuuch more to come later, when I get a spare moment to breathe in the past 5 weeks I've been at school. On the list- AAS, Seattle, classes, ice climbing, internships, and The Future of Jo Taylor.
1 comment:
I'm breathless with anticipation for your update!!! So I will call you instead of waiting:)
Post a Comment