". . . my proudest moment as an adult was walking back onto the soundstage and telling everyone they still had jobs. (My proudest moment as a chid was the time I beat my uncle Pierre at Scrabble with the seven-letter word FARTING.)"
-Tina Fey, from her book Bossypants
"Power outages, fire alarms, and rain doesn't stop a Rose final. Had to break out the candles and slide rules but managed to make it through."
-Facebook post from Aaron Bauerle on Rose Hulman finals
(These quotes are always used completely without the permission of their authors. I only do things the slightly illegal way.)
-Tina Fey, from her book Bossypants
"Power outages, fire alarms, and rain doesn't stop a Rose final. Had to break out the candles and slide rules but managed to make it through."
-Facebook post from Aaron Bauerle on Rose Hulman finals
(These quotes are always used completely without the permission of their authors. I only do things the slightly illegal way.)
No comments:
Post a Comment