Sunday, May 29, 2011

They call me the working (wo)man

For your enjoyment, some pictures of my daily life.

My apartment. This place is straight out of the eighties. I feel like I'm stepping into the DeLorean DMC12 (ok, maybe '55 is pushing how old it looks) when I open the door to my apartment. 

Living room. Check out that furniture. 
Living room and dining area.
Kitchen
The bedroom. Don't forget to note the brick walls in the apartment.
I have a nice view from my window though! 
Everything works perfect in the apartment though. Most buildings in the west use evaporative cooling, which requires hot and dry climates (Mom, check out that link for info!). And it does a fine job in my apartment. 

Here is where I work 9 hours a day:



There are only two other students here so far, but I believe the rest are arriving Tuesday. 

To fit in with my apartment, I've decided to start styling my hair like this:


1 comment:

Sarah A.T.J. said...

This has GOT to be THE MOST AMAZING post I've ever read in my life. Seriously!!!

:)