Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Quote of the Day

"Marriage Proposal
Today, whilst pondering the piss poor state of the human condition, I realized we together have something particularly scare. While most people are stuck walking blindly toward death, we have been given the unique opportunity to rise above our mundane lives, and perhaps even experience a brief respite of joy in this horrible world.

What brought on these thoughts? I recently noticed that I cannot be away from you without intense feelings of nausea, which serve only as a reminder of the joy and merriment I am filled with when I am by your side. Fortunately, my dear, I am quite clever, and have found a solution:
WE MUST WED AT ONCE!

We are perfect together: your charisma could not possibly compliment my charm any more than the sky can hide from the sun. Truly, by marrying, we will form a union that will serve as an example to all mankind. Lesser couples will toward us as a shining beacon of fidelity, and our nine children will be the finest examples of physicists known to man. If you too cannot deny the logic in this plan, meet me this Friday at Chris's apartment and we will make if official. Do not delay!
Then, We will Forever be known as:

Elaine & Jo"

-Email from Elaine Snyder, my dear friend and love

(Shhh, don't tell Chris...)

2 comments:

Sarah A.T.J. said...

What a coupleage it would be!!

I assume there will be more drinking involved during the marriage?

Jo said...

Naturally.