Sorry I've gotten behind on my posts. I've been lacking the motivation and time to post anything more substantial than a rant about how expensive it can be to buy organic/local (that I'm not really going to rant about).
I don't know how I can have such a great life and still be so unsatisfied. I have an amazing job getting paid to do what I love, working for a great advisor. I get to explore the west, taking trips around Arizona and seeing exciting new places of the country. I have the most caring and supportive friends and family. There are people in the world who wish they could be where I am, having a roof over my head and a (mostly) secure life. I'm healthy, have all the makings of a wonderful life, but here I am wasting away my days pining over a man, a lost love, when I should be enjoying my summer. Isn't it funny how much one person can change your
life? Can make it blissful and full of sunshine. Can make it bitter and cheerless... Sorry about the depressing post, but it's MY blog. You don't have to read it if you don't want. Maybe I'm young and irrational (I know I am), but heartbreak affects everyone whether or not they will admit it...
The one word to sum up my life right now is: sigh.

1 comment:
Oh my beautiful sister:( Sad for you:( I want you to come home so I can CUDDLE with you!!
Post a Comment