"How many special people change?
How many lives are living strange?
Where were you while we were getting high?
Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannonball
Where were you while we were getting high?"
As I become increasingly busy this semester and begin having crises regarding my completely undecided future, I keep coming back to this song. The mantra I have been repeating for the past three years keeps popping up in my head: "I am a highly motivated student. I am a highly motivated student. I am a highly motivated student..."
Takes me back to Tucson summer. Lying on my apartment floor blasting Oasis while a perfect powerpoint sunset gradient faded into the background.
Ready or not, Real Life, here I come!
How many lives are living strange?
Where were you while we were getting high?
Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannonball
Where were you while we were getting high?"
As I become increasingly busy this semester and begin having crises regarding my completely undecided future, I keep coming back to this song. The mantra I have been repeating for the past three years keeps popping up in my head: "I am a highly motivated student. I am a highly motivated student. I am a highly motivated student..."
Takes me back to Tucson summer. Lying on my apartment floor blasting Oasis while a perfect powerpoint sunset gradient faded into the background.
Ready or not, Real Life, here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment