Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Late Night Rush

I know it's 4am, but still, man do I love the band Rush. I mean, look at these guys (and this and this). I mean, Geddy, Alex, and Neil make the most amazing power trio I've ever heard. And yes, I insist you click on those links. All of them.

I mean, let's face it, THEY'RE PROBABLY THE BEST BAND TO HAVE GRACED THE EARS OF THE HUMAN RACE.




Listen to my msuic
And hear what it can do
There's something here as strong as life
I know that it will reach you


Don't annoy us further!
We have our work to do
Just think about the average
What use have they for you?
Another toy will help destroy
The elder race of man
Forget about your silly whim
It doesn't fit the plan!


...


I stand atop a spiral stair
An oracle confronts me there
he leads me on light years away
Through astral night, galactic days
I see the works of gifted hands
That grace this strange and wondrous land
I see the hand of man arise
With hungry mind and open eyes


...


Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation
Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation
Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation
We have assumed control
We have assumed control
We have assumed control

(I started to just pick my favorite lyrics from the song "2112", but then it just turned into almost all the song.)

No comments: