Before I left Indiana, I pell-mell packed things that were (are) still at my Mom's house and not with me at college. Apparently I brought some old journals here to Baltimore with me. When I say old, I mean from when I was 8/9 years old. This is just absolute gold. Here are some excerpt from my school journal. I remember we had to often write about what we did the previous day or answer prompts that were on the blackboard.
9/11/00
To clean our room, make our beds, do our jobs, and do our homework.
I don't like to clean our room, do our jobs, and doing homework.
They're not fun.
9/25/00
I would go to the year 1. I want to because I want to see what life was like with the dinosaurs and what it's like to be the only person around.
1/4/01
Had a friend spend the night
Opened my new present- shirt
Liked the holidays
I went to a ballet
Dreamed
Ate a christmas dinner
Yelled at my sister
2/21/01
I'm good at piano. I'm good at Spelling. I'm good at school.
4/30/01
Slept in
Ate spaggetie
Told my sister to leave me alone
Used the computer
Read a book
Drew a picture
Ate pizza
Yelled at someone
So, what can we take away from this? Well, first of all I really like acronyms, despite saying I was good at Spelling, I clearly was not, and also that I yell at my sister a lot (we did yell a lot, didn't we Bekah?)
:)
9/11/00
To clean our room, make our beds, do our jobs, and do our homework.
I don't like to clean our room, do our jobs, and doing homework.
They're not fun.
9/25/00
I would go to the year 1. I want to because I want to see what life was like with the dinosaurs and what it's like to be the only person around.
1/4/01
Had a friend spend the night
Opened my new present- shirt
Liked the holidays
I went to a ballet
Dreamed
Ate a christmas dinner
Yelled at my sister
2/21/01
I'm good at piano. I'm good at Spelling. I'm good at school.
4/30/01
Slept in
Ate spaggetie
Told my sister to leave me alone
Used the computer
Read a book
Drew a picture
Ate pizza
Yelled at someone
So, what can we take away from this? Well, first of all I really like acronyms, despite saying I was good at Spelling, I clearly was not, and also that I yell at my sister a lot (we did yell a lot, didn't we Bekah?)
:)
1 comment:
Haha, this is gold! I have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to yelling. We were perfect ;)
Post a Comment