Sunday, November 11, 2012

Quote of the Day

Seriously.... Try it.

me: dude
  lay your hand on some surface
  with your pinky on the table
  so that your thumb is closest to the ceiling
  make sense?
19:47 Elaine: yea
 me: now reverse it, so pinky is closest to ceiling
  and your whole thumb is on table
  it's a bit weird position
  then look at your fingers
  don't they look like aliens
  or just weird
  like, wiggle your pinky
19:48 Elaine: wuuut
 me: did any of that make sense
 Elaine: yes!
  that was weird
  it doesnt look right
 me: for real
19:49 i thought maybe there was something in the air here and i was going crazy looking at my fingers
 Elaine: lol
  i'm surprised you even noticed it
  but yea
19:50 it's weird... even with my hand in the air it looks normal
  then on the table it's freaky
 me: exactly  - Elaine and I ponder the complexities of the human hand



1 comment:

Bekah said...

After reading this, I tried it on the table at the library...Yeah, I looked like a retard but my hand looked super weird!