Jo's Guide to Hurricane Preparation:
- Stock up on kitty litter (worse comes to worse maybe I can use the litterbox too)
- Have car totaled in previous week to assure no trees/power lines fall on it
- Fill up every water bottle in the house
- Buy all the Hurricane Food Essentials such as canned peas, chips and dip, cranberries, and alcohol
- Do laundry in case you're stuck inside for a while
- Watch every natural disaster movie available to get in the spirit
- Stock up on kitty litter (worse comes to worse maybe I can use the litterbox too)
- Have car totaled in previous week to assure no trees/power lines fall on it
- Fill up every water bottle in the house
- Buy all the Hurricane Food Essentials such as canned peas, chips and dip, cranberries, and alcohol
- Do laundry in case you're stuck inside for a while
- Watch every natural disaster movie available to get in the spirit

1 comment:
I was just thinking yesterday that it's a good thing your car is pre-totalled in preparation for the storm. WTG thinking ahead Jo!!!
Post a Comment