In an everlasting quest to laugh in the face of adversity, a pro's and con's list about being single.
Things I have gained:
-Time
-Money
-Bitterness
-Cell phone minutes
-Heartache
-A useless key
-An appreciation for friends neglected
-My independence
-A renewed friendship with my cat
Things I have lost:
-You know, just, like, two years of my life
-Heartache
-Dissatisfaction
-The ability to watch TNG
-My best friend
-My faith in mankind
-My christmas lights I left in your apartment
-That superb bottle of sweet tea I left in your apartment
-My heart I left in your apartment
But somehow adversity is left laughing at me... A disclaimer I have stated before. Don't like my blogs, don't read them. I'll be mopey if I please, thankyouverymuch.
Things I have gained:
-Time
-Money
-Bitterness
-Cell phone minutes
-Heartache
-A useless key
-An appreciation for friends neglected
-My independence
-A renewed friendship with my cat
Things I have lost:
-You know, just, like, two years of my life
-Heartache
-Dissatisfaction
-The ability to watch TNG
-My best friend
-My faith in mankind
-My christmas lights I left in your apartment
-That superb bottle of sweet tea I left in your apartment
-My heart I left in your apartment
But somehow adversity is left laughing at me... A disclaimer I have stated before. Don't like my blogs, don't read them. I'll be mopey if I please, thankyouverymuch.
.jpg)
4 comments:
That was brilliant. Really hard to laugh at your sorrow but damn that was awesome.
I LOVE YOU.
^^^ What she said.
if you ever want help regaining the ability to watch TNG (and think that it is an attainable goal), i am more than happy (indeed, eager!) to oblige.
One might argue losing heartache and dissatisfaction rather than gaining them is a pro..
P.S. Faith in mankind is overrated.
P.P.S. On the plus side, Christmas lights are cheap, and I'm pretty sure Walmart is selling them already...
Post a Comment