"Am I the only one who takes sidewalk traffic so seriously? Do your fellow pedestrians a favor and please, pass left only, signal when turning, and for God's sake, look behind you before parellel parking!"
-Jo Taylor The Mighty (come on, it's not that vain- if I took the quotes off then it would just be my opinion, so where's the harm in quoting myself?)
"Can you define everything as a sum of cosines? I'll give you the same answer I gave you for sines- yes... kind of... depends on what we mean by this equals sign..."
-Professor Sternberg, on Fourier series in my partial differential equations class
-Jo Taylor The Mighty (come on, it's not that vain- if I took the quotes off then it would just be my opinion, so where's the harm in quoting myself?)
"Can you define everything as a sum of cosines? I'll give you the same answer I gave you for sines- yes... kind of... depends on what we mean by this equals sign..."
-Professor Sternberg, on Fourier series in my partial differential equations class
1 comment:
whoa, who parallel parks on a sidewalk? I know that americans are getting more obese, but i didn't think we were quite to that point yet! otherwise, i am a huge proponent of taking pedestrianism seriously.
Post a Comment