Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Quote of the Day


Jesse: I didn't get the gifts for baby jesus
8:20 PM me: WHAT?
  you didn't get the gifts for baby jesus?
8:23 PM Jesse: Blubba Smith: Until it Hurts
8:24 PM me: ahhhhh
  thanks bubba
 Jesse: Blubba
 me: lol
 Jesse: "I love you, and lets trim our tusks."
8:25 PM me: are you gonna trim your tusks?
 Jesse: Gonna trim my tusks
8:27 PM me: where were you raised?
 Jesse: In west philadelphia, I was born there too
8:28 PM Is it good?
8:29 PM me: it's so good
 Jesse: Chocolate?
 me: CHOCOLATE
8:30 PM CHOCOLAAATE
8:31 PM Jesse: Is it all there? and how clear is it?
 me: it's all there, black and white
  clear as crystal
8:32 PM what do you get?
 Jesse: You get NOTHING
8:33 PM 
 Jesse: Who's that superhero and what's he doing?
8:34 PM me: spiderman barrellroll!
  spiderman barrellroll!
  spiderman barrellroll!
8:35 PM Jesse: What kind of girl is she?
8:36 PM me: ???
 Jesse: !!!
8:37 PM Jesse: ...nah munah munamunahmunahmunahmu
 me: a funky little spacegirl
-Conversation between Jesse F. and myself. There is something profoundly meaningful in this conversation.

No comments: